Many of us have been dreaming of travel for years. Whether it’s to explore a new country, experience a different culture, or just get away from the everyday routine, we all have a longing to explore the world. In this blog post, I am going to share my dream destinations. One day I will make my way to reach tese destinations.

Most of the fascinating and fantastic destinations are not written in anywhere. You have to explore it. There are thousands of unveiling landscapes around the world. To unveiling those beauties, I like to plan a road trip across the continents. That is my ultimate dream. But for now, I am listing my favourite cities with stunning beaches which I like to visit one day. Here we go the Beach Bucket List.

Beach in Maldives
Maldives Islands

1.      Maldives

2.      Cancun – Mexico

3.      Bali – Indonesia

4.       Cabo San Lucas – Mexico

5.      Phuket – Thailand

6.      Rio De Janeiro – Brazil

7.      Dominican Republic

8.      Goa – India

9.      Jamaica (Caribbean Islands)

10.   Hawaii

The list is not end. This will be being updated anytime.

Anyhow traveling doesn’t mean the beaches only. There are some cities which I love to visit. These some cities may not have beaches, but I love to visit these cities for some other reasons. So, it is time to listing Big City Dreams

Eifel Tower in Paris
Fascinating Paris

1.      Paris - France

2.      Tokyo - Japan

3.      Bangkok - Thailand

4.      Lisbon – Portugal

5.      California – United States of America

6.      Los Angeles – United States of America

7.      Amsterdam – The Netherlands

8.      Valencia – Spain

9.      Venice - Italy

10.   Havana – Cuba

11.   Cusco – Peru

12.   Naples – Italy

13.   Edinburgh – United Kingdom

Seeking new adventures is also an object of traveling across the world. Different kind of experiences will boost your life to another level. So here are some destinations which will provides best outdoor experiences.  It is Adventure Bucket List

Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park

1.      Serengeti National Park – Tanzania

2.      Maasai Mara National Reserve – Kenya

3.      Arenal Volcano National Park – Costa Rica

4.      Kruger National Park – South Africa

5.      Banff national Park – Canada

6.      Grand Canyon National Park – United States of America

7.      Vatnajokull National Park – Iceland

Here is the end of my bucket list. From now, I will pick each of this destination and write the details and other things on these destinations. And most importantly, these destinations are not the only places that I dreaming to visit. There are lot to see, and these are the best from them. If I have missed any fantastic destinations you know, please inform me.