Japan is a country with a rich and fascinating history. It is the birthplace of the legendary samurai warriors and ninja assassins, who have become iconic figures in popular culture. From its ancient beginnings to its modern-day status as an economic superpower, Japan has been shaped by its unique culture and traditions. Most popular cities in Japan are Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Hiroshima and Nagasaki have a glorious and a sad story behind their history. But among the above three cities, I pick my favourite dream destination as Tokyo. The capital of Japan.

The Proud Asian Nation - Japan
The Proud Asian Nation - Japan

TOP DESTINATIONS IN TOKYO

Visiting Tokyo has been a dream of mine since I was a child. This vibrant city is full of culture, delicious food, and exciting activities. I have always wanted to explore the many destinations this city has to offer and experience the unique culture that it provides. From sampling some of the best sushi in the world to visiting temples and shrines, there are endless possibilities for exploration in Tokyo. I am excited to experience all that this city has to offer and learn more about its rich history and culture. My trip to Japan in October 2016 provided me with the opportunity to experience a new culture and learn about the rich history of this country.  Each destination that I visited was more and more impressive than the last. The beauty of Tokyo is unparalleled, but it is not just this city that offers an unforgettable experience. My time in Japan was filled with cultural experiences that I will never forget. I am so grateful for my time in Japan and my memories are priceless!

Tokyo Alias Kyoto
Tokyo Alias Kyoto

MEJI SHRINE

Japanese are always very close to the nature. According to them, every tree is a god. The major religion in the country is Shinto. Shinto is the most eco-friendly religion in the world. Meji Shrines is considered as one of the major Shinto shrines. This shrine is surrounded by a fascinating park. I would join the traditional rituals too. Japanese architecture has a unique design, and it would be great to spend some time watching this fantastic shrine.

Meji Shrine- The Major Shrine of Shinto in Japan
Meji Shrine- The Major Shrine of Shinto in Japan

TOKYO NATIONAL MUSEUM

Visiting a museum is a great way to discover the culture and history of a nation. Tokyo national museum is the largest museum in Japan. In the museums I would be able to see the great history of the legends Samurai. Samurai swords and armor are displayed at the museum, and they are the most attracted things in the museum. Japanese culture is very different than the other cultures in the world. The visit to the museum will help me to learn about the Japanese culture and the history of this proud nation.

Tokyo National Museum
Tokyo National Museum

TOKYO IMPERIAL PALACE

Just like the United Kingdom Japanese also have a Royal Family. Naruhito Emperor is holding the crown of now. Tokyo Imperial Palace is the home for the Imperial family today. The Japanese architecture is clearly visible through this fantastic masterpiece. The garden is also so fascinating to watch, and the palace is surrounded by these marvelous gardens. I have read many articles on this fabulous masterpiece and If I ever been in Tokyo, I will never miss the chance to get the access to this Imperial Palace. The passes that allow people to visit the Imperial palace is a very rare opportunity and I wish I will enough be lucky to get the pass.

Imperial Palace in Kyoto
Imperial Palace in Kyoto


TOKYO SKY TREE

Tokyo sky tree is the tallest building in Tokyo city. The sky tree is 1150 feet height and has two observation decks which give a fabulous viewpoint over the big city. Tokyo sky tree is considered as the most popular and visited destination in Tokyo city. This building has a super-fast lifting system too. I have read some articles explaining their experiences on the Tokyo sky tree and I am also willing to have such a wonderful experience. I will click some best photographs in my life on the observation decks. According to the sources there are some quality restaurants which offer some great meals in the town. So, this would be a nice stop to have an enjoyable meal. 

Tallest Viewpoint in The Town
Tallest Viewpoint in The Town

TOKYO TOWER

The top sky-craper of Tokyo is Tokyo Tower. First time when I saw this Tokyo Tower, I thought it’s Eiffel Tower. The structure is similar with the Eifel tower. The Tokyo Sky Tree is 1092 feet high. Transmitting the television and radio signals over the Tokyo sky is the main object of building this mammoth structure. But now it is a tourist attraction too. The tower has an observation deck which gives a great view of the city, and I will spend more time in the observation deck sipping a cup of coffee watching the setting sun. I would like to climb the sky tree night. Watching the sparkling city under the stary sky will be a great way to relax the mind.    

The Japan version of Eiffel Tower
The Japan version of Eiffel Tower

RAINBOW BRIDGE

Golden gate, London bridge are considered as the iconic landmarks for the respective countries. Rainbow bridge is the iconic symbol of the Tokyo. According to the sources Rainbow bridge is a perfect place to enjoy the views of the Tokyo Bay. The bridge has been built over the Tokyo Bay and this is the most famous bridge in this big city. I have seen a lot of pictures of this fascinating bridge and my opinion is bridge is even better at night. The bridge is lighting up at night at watching the bridge from a distant would be fascinating.

Iconic Bridge Over The Tokyo Bay
Iconic Bridge Over The Tokyo Bay

THINGS TO DO IN TOKYO

I will travel the above-mentioned destinations if I visit Tokyo. So, what about the activities. Not only the sightseeing I will have some quality time in during my visit of Tokyo. Here are the things which I will do one day in Tokyo, Japan.

HAVING A NIGHT WALK

Night life of Tokyo is really fascinating and vibrant. Tokyo is the city that never sleeps, and if you’re looking for a nightlife experience like no other, then this is the place to be. From traditional Japanese bars to world-class clubs, there are plenty of things to do in Tokyo after dark. So, I will not miss the chance to roam around this sleepless big city. Watching some iconic destinations at night will be another level of experience.

Sleepless Nights in Tokyo
Sleepless Nights in Tokyo

ORIGAMI

Origami, the traditional Japanese art of paper folding, is an ancient craft that has been practiced for centuries. Origami has been used to create everything from intricate sculptures to simple decorations. It's a skill that requires patience and precision, but the end result is often stunningly beautiful. Origami can be found all over Tokyo, from stores that specialize in the art to tourist attractions showcasing origami creations. So, looking for some of the best origami in Tokyo, I will definitely visit some of the city’s top museums and galleries. I also knew some origami artworks and I know how to make peacocks and rabbits by a paper. During my time in Tokyo, I will visit some best Origami shops and I will learn few more tricks with paper too.

The Origami Gallery
The Origami Gallery

VISIT RYOGUKU KOKUGIKA

Ryoguku Kokugikan is a historic sumo wrestling stadium in Tokyo, Japan. It has been the home of sumo tournaments since 1909 and is the most important venue for professional sumo in Japan. It is a fascinating place to visit, especially for anyone interested in Japanese culture and history. Visitors to Ryoguku Kokugikan can watch exciting matches between some of the best sumo wrestlers from around the world. I will also learn about the history of this ancient sport and its traditions, as well as see some amazing displays of strength and agility from these incredible athletes. I am not fat enough to be a sumo player, but I will enjoy the fight of a Sumo player.

 

The Japanese Wrestling
The Japanese Wrestling 

WATCH A DRAMA IN KABUKI-ZA THEATRE

Kabuki-za theatre is a traditional Japanese form of theatre that has been around for hundreds of years. It is known for its elaborate costumes and makeup, and spectacular performances. This art form has been entertaining audiences since the Edo period, and it continues to be popular today. Kabuki-za Theatre offers a wide range of performances, from classics like The Tale of Genji to modern adaptations like The Tale of the Heike. I have watched some documentary on these Kabuki dramas and Watching a Kabuki drama will be a great experience.

 

The Cultural Drama Kabuki
The Cultural Drama Kabuki

HAVING A MEAL IN NINJA AKASAKA

Ninja Akasaka is a unique restaurant that offers an unforgettable experience. Located in the heart of Tokyo, this restaurant has been around for over 40 years and is known for its traditional Japanese cuisine. With its rich history and expertly crafted dishes, Ninja Akasaka is one of the most popular restaurants in Japan. Most important thing in this restaurant is people can experience a Ninja life during having the meal. I do not know much about the foods, but I love the Ninja theme and I will have even a cup of tea in this Ninja themed restaurant.

 

Ninja Themed Restaurant
Ninja Themed Restaurant

WALKING THROUGH THE RAIN OF SAKURA

Walking under the beautiful Sakura trees in Tokyo is a magical experience. Every year, millions of people come to Tokyo to enjoy the beauty of these delicate pink blooms. The best time to experience this phenomenon is during springtime when the Sakura trees are in full bloom. The best places to take a walk under the Sakura trees are Ueno Park, Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, and Chidorigafuchi Park. All these parks offer breathtaking views of the city skyline and provide a perfect backdrop for those wanting to take photos or just relax and admire nature's beauty. Sakura flower was the first attractive thing I knew about Japan. The gorgeous flower made me mad at Tokyo. So, if I ever find myself in Tokyo during springtime, I will not lose this once-in-a-lifetime experience!

The Sakura Season
The Sakura Season

HIKING THE MOUNTAIN FUJI

A hike up to the summit of Mount Fuji in Japan is an experience like no other. With its stunning views, challenging trails, and unique cultural experiences, a hike up to the top of this iconic mountain is a dream for me. Though I will be just looking for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, a hike up Mount Fuji will be sure to be an unforgettable experience. From the breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside to the unique cultural experiences I’ll find along the way, this dream hike will leave me with memories that will last a lifetime.

Fujiyama- The Landmark of The Whole Nation
Fujiyama- The Landmark of The Whole Nation